- 4 fresh mackerel fillets, de-boned.
- 70 ml of white wine vinegar.
- 20 ml of water.
- 1 pinch of sea salt.
- 25 gm of fresh Dill or Fennel leaves.
• To make the mackerel pickle, mix the vinegar, water and sea salt together in a saucepan and bring to the
• Remove from the heat and allow the pickle to cool to room temperature.
• Ensure the mackerel fillets are de-boned and then place flesh side down in the pickle for 1 hour
• Blanch the Dill or Fennel leaves in boiling water for 20 seconds and then refresh in ice cold water.
• Squeeze all of the water out of the dill.
• Blend with the vinegar and water brine.
• You can add this delicious recipe to potatoes, rice or simply add it to a nice slice of baked bread topped
with a tablespoon of cream cheese.
• Remember to consume 1 tablet of MB Miracle Berry at least 5-10 minutes before enjoying this delicious