1 in 3 US adults has Prediabetes (Borderline Diabetes) How about you? Could You Have Prediabetes?and is at high risk for type 2 diabetes.
What is Prediabetes?
You have prediabetes (borderline diabetes) if your blood glucose (sugar) levels are higher than normal—but not high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes. Prediabetes can lead to heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes, the most common form of diabetes. Prediabetes can often be reversed by losing weight through adoption of healthy eating habits (diet) and increased physical activity.
About eighty-six million Americans now have prediabetes
That’s one out of three adults! Of those Eighty-six million, nine out of ten of them don’t even know they have it. Without intervention, many people with prediabetes could develop type 2 diabetes within five years. With numbers like that, it’s important to learn about prediabetes and take action.
Taste The Sweet Sensation of MiraBurst!
Enjoy sweet-tasting foods and drinks without any added sugar or sweeteners!
Who is at Risk for Pre-Diabetes?
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) launched its first risk test in 1993. The risk test was adapted by a published study and validated using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To simplify the test, only health traits that people would know about themselves were included, such as age, height, and weight, but not blood sugar levels.
A person with a high score on the online risk test (five or higher) is at significant risk for having prediabetes. However, only a blood test can determine an official diagnosis.
People who have these risk factors may be at higher risk than others for prediabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- 45 years of age or older.
- Parent or sibling has type 2 diabetes.
- Physically active fewer than 3 times per week.
- Ever given birth to a baby that weighed more than 9 pounds.
- Ever had diabetes while pregnant (gestational diabetes).
- African Americans, Hispanic/Latino Americans, American Indians, Pacific Islanders, and some Asian Americans are at unusually high risk for type 2 diabetes.
If you are at risk, talk to your health care professional about getting a blood sugar test and then adopt a lifestyle of healthy eating and increased physical activity. In addition, you can join the CDC National Diabetes Prevention Program.
How To Reverse Prediabetes.
In order to prevent pre-diabetes and prevent the development of Type 2 diabetes, you will need to do the following:
- Cut down on sugar consumption in order to reduce the sugar in your blood stream
- Treat your body’s resistance to Insulin (in other words make your body more sensitive to your own insulin). This is done with weight loss through increased physical activity and adoption of healthy eating habits. Whether your healthcare professionals are proponents of low carbohydrate diet or low fat diet, ALL of them agree that PLANT-BASED WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION is the best way to help reduce your body’s resistance to Insulin, allow your body to utilize your own insulin more effectively in order to breakdown sugar to give energy.
Healthy Eating Habits and Cutting Down on Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes following a low sugar, plant-based diet is crucial to preventing serious health complications. Unfortunately, cutting down sugar consumption is not an easy task since sugar triggers the same “reward center” in the brain as cocaine (Daily Mail). We are therefore all addicted to sugar and sweets so how can we practically and easily cut down on sugar and still satisfy our sweet tooth? The so-called “Sugar free” cookies, cakes and desserts made with artificial sweeteners are not the answer for long term health.
Miraburst is Here To Help:
A tiny, unique miracle berry could just be part of the answer to quelling those sugar cravings and help maintain healthier blood sugar levels. This miracle berry can help change eating habits for anyone looking to cut down on sugar and help prevent diabetes. In fact, the diabetic epidemic is a huge motivating factor for commercializing the miracle berry since our mission is to make the world a healthier sweeter place for all. MiraBurst can help you satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health and help you manage your blood sugar even better!
Sign up for special offers, discounts, coupons and more!
Sign up for special offers, discounts, coupons and more!
How will MiraBurst Practically Help Someone with Prediabetes?
- MiraBurst makes fruit salads as well as healthy and sugar-free desserts (especially yogurt-based desserts) and smoothies (both fresh fruit smoothies and green smoothies from vegetables) taste naturally sweeter and more delicious without any added sugar or sweetener. It takes them to the next level of satisfaction. Several of the ten diabetic superfoods recommended by the American Diabetic Association actually taste much better with MiraBurst!
- Apple Cider Vinegar in Lemon Water turns into sugar-free lemonade. Studies have shown that apple cider vinegar helps to improve your body’s sensitivity to your own insulin and lemon water helps reduce blood sugar spikes after a carbohydrate diet. These are things a diabetic’s body struggles to do naturally.
- MiraBurst adds much needed natural sources of antioxidants – polyphenols (flavonoids and phenolics), Vitamin C, A and E as well as essential amino acids, minerals and micronutrients which are needed for healthy living and together help manage blood sugar levels.
- Overall, MiraBurst helps reduce sugar consumption, sugar addiction and helps with better management of your blood sugar by significantly enhancing the taste of fruit salads, smoothies from fruits and vegetables, sugar-free desserts as well as apple cider vinegar in lemon water. We neither give you medications nor go against diet, exercise or medication prescribed by your healthcare team – We simply make your diet more enjoyable and healthier and as a result help to make it a lot easier to comply with it!. MiraBurst helps you to manage your blood sugar much better with less effort!
See what some of our happy customers have to say about our Miracle Berry products!
John Brown - Regular Customer
"This product is amazing! I do not like grapefruit before because of the strong sour flavor, so I tested it out with a grapefruit. I was able to enjoy it and did not get any of the sour flavor. I now can enjoy the grapefruit I get in my co-op along with other foods I could not tolerate before. This should help with making right choices on my meal plans."
Tiffany Greenfield - Regular Customer
"WOW! We tried the tablets at work. Lemons, limes, oranges, apples, pears, and some alcoholic drinks all had positive taste differences. A bunch of stuff didnt work and other things got nasty. Was a really fun activity."
Diana Swift - Regular Customer
"This was fun to play around with. A good number of tablets in the box. Safe and easy to use. The effect lasts for about an hour. Had several family members try it. The kids loved it."