Taste Exploration: What to Eat With MiraBurst™ ProductsMiraBurst
Because MiraBurst™ contains miraculin, a glycoprotein found in miracle berry pulp, it is able to modify taste receptors and make sour or acidic foods taste sweet. Most people think of citrus fruits, such as oranges, lemons and limes, when they think of sour or acidic foods. However, there is a much larger variety of foods that work well with MiraBurst™.
Some foods may taste good alone with MiraBurst™, while others are best mixed with another solid or liquid. For instance, citrus fruits like lemons, limes, grapefruits, and oranges taste incredibly sweet when consumed alone with our products. On the other hand, if you want to experience something a little different, try MiraBurst™ with lemon and vinegar on a salad and vegetables.
The foods that taste best alone:
- Citrus fruits and acidic fruits (lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, pineapples and apples)
- Dairy products (kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream)
- Different types of vinegar (balsamic vinegar, red wine and apple cider vinegar)
The foods and drinks that taste better when mixed with MiraBurst and something else:
- Vegetables and salads (with lemons, vinegar or sour cream)
- Lemon water (used with MiraBurst™, it will taste like lemonade)
- Tea and Kombucha (with lemons)
- Vodka (with fruits such as lemons, limes, oranges or grapefruits)
Now that you know how MiraBurst™ works and what foods to use with our products, it’s time to start planning your own tasting party! Feel free to get creative with some of the foods listed above. You can create your own dishes to really liven things up. Good luck!
Are you anxious to start tasting food differently? Get notified when our products launch! You can sign up on our website to get the exclusive scoop on all things MiraBurst™