Need a refreshing treat to help you cool off during the dog days of summer? Try this recipe for Sugar-Free Blueberry Popsicles! It’s fast and easy to make with all-natural ingredients that can provide a healthy boost to your diet.
Imagine: Popsicles that Provide Health Benefits!
These popsicles use only two ingredients: blueberries and yogurt. But don’t think that the simplicity of the ingredients equals less nutritional value. Blueberries provide a diverse range of health benefits, including:
- Keeping bones strong
- Lowering blood pressure
- Regulating blood sugar
- Minimizing the risk of developing heart disease and certain cancers
- Improving mental health
- Promoting regular digestion
- Increasing weight loss
- Preventing aging
Yogurt is equally as potent as blueberries in promoting health. Packed with vitamin D and calcium, it has been linked to preventing osteoporosis. Yogurt also increases the health of the digestion system and can cause people to feel fuller more quickly, leading to weight loss.
To keep the integrity of the nutritional value of this recipe intact, we’ve omitted adding any sugars or sweeteners. Instead, we suggest eating these popsicles after consuming a MiraBurst Miracle Berry Tablet. These tablets are incredible taste transformers that naturally mask the tastes of sour and acidic foods, like blueberries and yogurt, making them taste sweet without sugar. The process is simple: Just let a miracle berry tablet dissolve on your tongue and any sour foods you eat afterward for up to 90 minutes will taste sweet.
How to Make Sugar-Free Blueberry Popsicles
3 cups blueberries
1 cup plain yogurt
1. Place the blueberries and yogurt in a food processor or blender and blend until almost liquefied.
2. Pour the mixture evenly into popsicle molds or small Dixie cups and place in the freezer. Wait two hours before inserting wooden popsicle sticks in the middle of the popsicles. Return to the freezer and continue freezing for at least six hours or overnight.
3. Before serving, allow the popsicles to sit at room temperature for a few minutes to make them easier to unmold. Remove from molds and enjoy!