So, you’ve decided to host a Flavor-Tripping Party for your family and friends to experience the unbelievable sour-to-sweet taste transformation of MiraBurst Miracle Berry Tablets. But what to serve? Here’s a healthy, zesty appetizer or side that uses lemon juice, a flavor-tripping favorite.
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 head cauliflower, (approximately two pounds), cut into florets
Lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, red pepper flakes, paprika, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Prep and roast the cauliflower: On a baking sheet, toss the cauliflower florets with one half of the dressing until the florets are coated evenly. Roast in the oven, tossing occasionally, until cauliflower can be pierced easily with a fork and is golden brown, about 25-30minutes.
- Coat roasted cauliflower with more dressing: After removing the cauliflower from the oven, allow to cool about five minutes. Next, drizzle the remaining dressing over the cauliflower, tossing gently with a spatula to coat the florets evenly.
- Serve: To serve the roasted cauliflower, add the florets to a large platter and garnish with lemon wedges that can be squeezed onto the cauliflower before eating for extra flavor.
Order MiraBurst Miracle Berry Tablets Online
Our miracle berry tablets contain a potent level of Miraculin, a naturally-occurring taste modifier that alters the taste of sour and acidic foods, making them taste sweet without sugars or other sweeteners. Want to Taste the Sweet Sensation of MiraBurst Miracle Berry Tablets yourself? Visit our Shop page to order your packets today!