As playoff fever grips sports fans, consider celebrating your postseason viewing parties with MiraBurst Miracle Fruit Berry Tablets! Miracle berries contain Miraculin, a glycoprotein that naturally transforms the taste of sour and acidic foods to sweet. The taste tripping effects of trying miracle fruit for the first time is mind-blowing, so they are a great entertainment to provide to party guests before the game and during half time.
Below are suggestions of what to serve to really showcase the taste-transforming abilities of MiraBurst miracle berry products. And don’t forget—No sugar is necessary!
- Homemade dips made with sour cream or yogurt, lemon juice, and fresh or dried herbs
- Marinades and salad dressings containing different vinegars or citrus juices
- A fruit tray with lemon slices, oranges, limes, grapefruit, strawberries, apples, pineapples, sour cherries, and plums, which will taste candy sweet if eaten after tasting a miracle fruit berry
- Lemon water and cocktails made with citrus juices
- Guinness beer
- Inexpensive red wine, which will taste like a fine wine due to the miraculous taste-transforming abilities of MiraBurst Berries
Make your postseason party special in 2016. Order your MiraBurst miracle fruit berry products today!