When your body’s immune system perceives it is under attack by foreign organisms – like pollen, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, or microbes – it fights back in an effort to remove the unwanted invaders. This process often results in inflammation, which is a sign that the immune system is working as expected.
Unfortunately, inflammation can occur or persist when there are no foreign organisms present, leading to health problems. Many major diseases that are serious concerns, including circulatory diseases, diabetes, joint diseases, cancer, Alzheimer’s, and depression, can be caused by chronic inflammation.
Since persistent inflammation can be dangerous, you might be prompted to take steps to minimize and eliminate it. Luckily, there is a wide range of foods that have anti-inflammatory benefits so you can rid yourself of inflammation naturally.
Foods with Anti-Inflammatory Properties
The following foods are known to combat inflammation and should be included in your diet as often as possible:
- Olive oil
- Nuts and seeds (like pistachios, almonds, peanuts, walnuts, flaxseeds, and chia seeds)
- Fatty fish (like tuna, whitefish, salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel, sea bass, carp, and anchovies)
- Leafy green vegetables (like kale, microgreens, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, Swiss chard, arugula, and romaine lettuce)
- Fruits (like berries, citrus fruits, apples, and cherries)
- Fresh ginger root
- Certain spices and herbs (like cayenne, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, sage, and rosemary)
Adding the above foods, many of which are considered “superfoods” because of the amount of nutrients they provide, to your diet will not only reduce inflammation but also improve your overall health.
Inflammatory Foods to Avoid
If you are making an effort to reduce inflammation by increasing the volume of anti-inflammatory foods in your meal plan, avoid sabotaging your efforts – also reduce the following foods which are known to increase inflammation.
- Fried foods (like French fries, fried chicken or fish, and onion rings)
- Soda and sugar-added drinks
- Red meat and processed meat
- Refined carbohydrates (like white bread, white rice, pastries, and many baked goods)
- Sugar-laden foods
Sweeten the Taste of Anti-Inflammatory Fruits and Vegetables with MiraBurst Miracle Berries
Many of the fruits and vegetables on the anti-inflammatory food list above can have a tart taste that discourages people from eating them regularly. Rather than avoiding them and missing out on their health benefits, or compromising their beneficial qualities by adding sugar to them, sweeten their tastes naturally with MiraBurst Miracle Berry Tablets. Miracle berries are a rare occurrence in nature because they act as taste modifiers, transforming sour and acidic flavors so they taste sweet.
To activate this transformation, just allow a MiraBurst tablet to dissolve on your tongue before eating sour and acidic foods. Afterwards, you will perceive sour tastes as sweet for up to 90 minutes. Order miracle berry tablets today from MiraBurst and enjoy consuming anti-inflammatory fruits and vegetables while improving your health.