• 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 large sweet onions, such as Vidalia or Tropea, halved lengthwise and sliced
• 1 large clove garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
• ¼ cup distilled white vinegar, plus more to taste.
• Pinch of salt
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
• Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet (not nonstick) over medium heat.
• Add the onions.
• Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft and most of their liquid has evaporated.
• This process shall take from 10 to 20 minutes.
• Uncover and cook, stirring, until onions turn deep golden, 10 to 20 minutes more.
• (Add 1 or 2 tablespoons water if the onions start to scorch.)
• Add garlic and rosemary; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
• Add ¼ cup vinegar and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
• Season with salt, pepper and more vinegar, if desired.
• Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
• This recipe can be enjoyed with rice, potatoes, chicken and a wide variety of meats or fish of your choice.
• It is best to be consumed chilled or at room temperature.
• Remember to consume 1 tablet of MB Miracle Berry at least 5-10 minutes before enjoying this delicious