• 3/4 cup gluten free flour
• 1/4 cup unsweetened bitter cocoa powder
• 3 egg yolks
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
• 3/8 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 cup dairy and sugar free chocolate chips optional
• Preheat the oven to 350° F.
• Have ready and pre oiled 8 cupcake ramekins
• Incorporate together the 3 egg yolks, vanilla extract, vinegar, and fresh lemon juice in the mixing bowl.
• Mix well.
• Add the gluten free flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
• Stir well.
• If the batter seems too dry, add a little water.
• Stir in chocolate chips (if using).
• Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins.
• Bake at 350° F for 15-17 minutes.
• Test with a toothpick if they are fully cooked inside.
• Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to the serving dish.
• Garnish with bitter cocoa powder and/or grind hazelnuts.
• This recipe can be enjoyed with MB Homemade Whipped Chantilly Cream – (Sugar Free).
• It is best to be consumed chilled or at room temperature.
• Remember to consume 1 tablet of MB Miracle Berry at least 5-10 minutes before enjoying this delicious